A product role covering management of the business’s existing range of funds, project management for new launches, changes and terminations, and maintenance of the product lifecycle platform ensuring effective communication and co-ordination across the company.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities (including but not limited to the following)
- Project manage and drive forward new product development and launch
- Product management for a range of funds (equity and infrastructure), including co-ordination of periodic reviews
- Produce or compile reporting and material for internal and fund management/ governance bodies
- Maintain product lifecycle ecosystem and ensure effective information sharing across the business
- Proactively identify areas for development and be a first point of contact for ideas and issue resolution
- Monitor changes in regulation and market practices in tandem with Compliance
- The role will require close interaction across all areas of the business including Investment, Distribution, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Marketing and Finance.
- Comply with relevant FCA rules and regulations, and River and Mercantile policies as they apply to the jobholder, including adherence to FCA Individual Conduct Rules.
- Builds upon understanding of the various aspects of the RMG business and develops relationships with all employees across various functions.
Knowledge & experience
- Understanding of fund operations and service provider roles
- Understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory environment including UCITS, AIFMD, UK, Ireland and Luxembourg
- Experience in developing project plans and their execution
Skills, abilities & personal qualities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with a key stakeholders across the business
- Creative approach to problem solving